The information you provide on this application will assist Adopt a Friend for Life in making the best possible match between you and a cat/kitten available in our foster program. Please be complete in your answers.
- You must be at least 21 yrs old with proof of your age.
- If you are living with your parents, one of them must sign the Adoption Contract.
- You must be willing to allow an Adopt a Friend for Life member to make a home visit prior to an adoption, and a follow up visit or phone call after an adoption.
- You must read carefully the terms of our adoption contract.
- You must pay a non-refundable Adoption Fee
Adopting an animal requires a lifetime commitment. Pets are NOT disposable. If you have any doubts about bringing a pet into your life at this time, think it over before making such a major decision.
The Board of Directors reserves the right to make the final decision for any adoption.
Please note: we are an all volunteer organization with many folks doing many tasks. It may take 48 to 72 hours for someone to get back with you after your application is received. Thank you for your patience.